This is the personal blog of Michelle Cali, creator of Wine Coutures and John8eight. Here she plans to get overly personal with you by giving details of her creative process along with rants and raves about her two favorite subjects- alcohol and weddings. She will write often, (not sure if that's a promise or a threat), so please visit as much as you can tolerate. Enjoy!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Belly Dancer, Snake Charmer



After learning of and recovering from my liver transplant, I created a 'bucket list' of things that I wanted to do but was always afraid of doing before. The first on my list was to open my own store, which I've now done and can't believe I waited so long to do it! Another thing on my list was to learn belly dancing. I'm loving the moves and the introduction to Middle Eastern music. What I didn't expect was my sudden love for tribal jewelry.



I'm now finding myself spending time on the web searching and studying tribal jewelry worn by belly dancers. They are so unique, exotic and almost other-worldly. It is easy to find some of this tribal jewelry now creeping its way into some of my wine charms. Not that I'm saying its a bad thing. :-)






0 comments:

Post a Comment