This is the personal blog of Michelle Cali, creator of Wine Coutures and John8eight. Here she plans to get overly personal with you by giving details of her creative process along with rants and raves about her two favorite subjects- alcohol and weddings. She will write often, (not sure if that's a promise or a threat), so please visit as much as you can tolerate. Enjoy!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Punk Rock Brides




As some of you may remember, I am a member of BridalTweet, a huge bridal community. Since I joined, I have been meeting some truly awesome people who are changing the face of the bridal industry. I'm all about artist going against tradition and alternative styles.


One such person I've met recently is Jessica Warrick. She is the owner of Jessica's Custom Invitations, http://www.jessicascustominvitations.biz/. She is also the writer behind a great new blog called Punk Rock Brides, http://www.punkrockbrides.blogspot.com/.


The blog is still fairly new, but I'm already a fan. She is a voice to watch out for. Don't be surprised if soon you'll be hearing her name as a professional in the field of punk/retro weddings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment