This is the personal blog of Michelle Cali, creator of Wine Coutures and John8eight. Here she plans to get overly personal with you by giving details of her creative process along with rants and raves about her two favorite subjects- alcohol and weddings. She will write often, (not sure if that's a promise or a threat), so please visit as much as you can tolerate. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rejection

I have been denied by another Etsy team yet again. I was told my pictures were not good enough. My pictures are fine! I have sells. People have done interviews with me and have blogged about my work. Yet my work is not good enough for them. FINE!

Yes, I'm being a little kid about it and stomping my feet in a fit of anger. I believe that is allowed ever now and then. Rejection is never easy to take no matter how many times it has happened to you. (And trust me, I've been rejected a lot.)

I won't give the name of the Etsy Team because I don't want you all sending hate mail to them or anything. I'm just blowing off some steam here. I'm sure they are a lovely group of people and I wish them the very best success.

But that doesn't stop me from throwing some virtual poop at them. . . (ready, aim, fire!). . . ah, now I'm starting to feel better already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment