This is the personal blog of Michelle Cali, creator of Wine Coutures and John8eight. Here she plans to get overly personal with you by giving details of her creative process along with rants and raves about her two favorite subjects- alcohol and weddings. She will write often, (not sure if that's a promise or a threat), so please visit as much as you can tolerate. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coffee, Tea, or Me?


This Saturday, the Willow Glen Baptist Church will be having a Mad Hatter Tea Party to raise funds to send our youth to Hume Lake this summer.

There will be a silent auction which will include among other things, three sets of Wine Coutures wine charms!

I was so excited and honored to be asked to donate some of my wine charms for this event. I'll be attending the event and hopefully will be able to put my bid in for a few items.
I'll be sure to let you know how the event went. If I can remember, I will try to take some pictures as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment