This is the personal blog of Michelle Cali, creator of Wine Coutures and John8eight. Here she plans to get overly personal with you by giving details of her creative process along with rants and raves about her two favorite subjects- alcohol and weddings. She will write often, (not sure if that's a promise or a threat), so please visit as much as you can tolerate. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Her Comes The Bride!


No, I'm not getting married, (my hubby already married me twice and swore he won't be doing it again). What I did do is I joined this new online community called Bridal Tweet. It is all about weddings- from vendors to brides to people who just can't get enough of weddings. The community just launched in April of this year and already it is gathering a large following.


I think Bridal Tweet is on its way to becoming a 'hot spot' for many brides to visit during their wedding planning. Check it out for yourself-


0 comments:

Post a Comment