This is the personal blog of Michelle Cali, creator of Wine Coutures and John8eight. Here she plans to get overly personal with you by giving details of her creative process along with rants and raves about her two favorite subjects- alcohol and weddings. She will write often, (not sure if that's a promise or a threat), so please visit as much as you can tolerate. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My First Blog Review

So, I have to start off by saying that being a part of BridalTweet has really paid off for me. If you do anything dealing with weddings, I strongly suggest you join the community.

One such lady from the BridalTweet community is Susan A. Shapiro. She has a site called BravoBride.com. "BravoBride is an online marketplace for new, discounted and pre-owned wedding items." They have just launched their BravoBride Boutiques for vendors to list their items that are either on sale or below normal retail value.

Susan contacted me about the opportunity to join their new boutique. Even though at this time I feel it would be better for me to stay with Etsy as my main selling outlet, I thanked her for noticing my work and even considering me a candidate for BravoBride.

Well, she wrote me back letting me know that her company just blogged about my wine charms on their site. (***Sweet!***) I am the entry for August 20th. So here is the link to the site, please feel free to check it out:

http://www.bravobride.com/blog/

0 comments:

Post a Comment